Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Is your place in need of a style update? Apartment Guide has partnered with TV host and design expert Kim Myles, as well as style bloggers, for the second annual Apartment Guide “Your Picks. Your Place.” Sweepstakes. From now until August 14, visit YourPicksYourPlace.com to vote once per day for your preferred room design showcasing furniture and home décor items selected by featured bloggers. The site will feature four different room designs every two weeks. Here's the deal. When you visit the site and vote, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $10,000 grand prize or one of eight $250 weekly prizes to go towards your own selections for your home. While you’re on the site, check out the design and décor tips from Kim Myles, Apartment Guide and featured bloggers to help you design a room that’s uniquely you.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends @ 9:00 PM on 8/14/12, subject to Entry Periods outlined in Official Rules. Must be a US legal resident of the 50 US or DC and 18 years of age or older. Sweepstakes subject to full Official Rules available at www.yourpicksyourplace.com. Void where prohibited.
Posted by Unknown at 9:06 PM
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Father's Day is almost here. It's coming quick, Sunday, the 17th of June. With Father's Day coming up this weekend, it's time to seriously consider some gifts for Dad. Here are a few last minute gift ideas.
- American Express gift card to let Dad do his own shopping for a new iPhone or anything else he wants. Amex gift cards have no fees, so you get the full card amount to spend (so Dad can get what he really wants)
- Tickets to Sporting Events (LA Lakers comes to mind) or concerts (Check TicketLiquidator.com for deals)
- If your Dad or Husband likes to play Grill man, look for grill deals everywhere from Big Lots to Sears.
- Dinner out at the restaurant of his choice (check Restaurants.com for deals or buy a gift card at Costco for restaurants like Flemings.)
- Look for tech gadgets like iPod/iPhone accessories at TJ Maxx/Marshalls. They are always near the check out line/cash register.
Posted by Unknown at 8:33 AM