Father's Day is almost here. It's coming quick, Sunday, the 17th of June. With Father's Day coming up this weekend, it's time to seriously consider some gifts for Dad. Here are a few last minute gift ideas.
- American Express gift card to let Dad do his own shopping for a new iPhone or anything else he wants. Amex gift cards have no fees, so you get the full card amount to spend (so Dad can get what he really wants)
- Tickets to Sporting Events (LA Lakers comes to mind) or concerts (Check TicketLiquidator.com for deals)
- If your Dad or Husband likes to play Grill man, look for grill deals everywhere from Big Lots to Sears.
- Dinner out at the restaurant of his choice (check Restaurants.com for deals or buy a gift card at Costco for restaurants like Flemings.)
- Look for tech gadgets like iPod/iPhone accessories at TJ Maxx/Marshalls. They are always near the check out line/cash register.
Nice. I believe dad's also deserve the same fanfare as mom's on their special day. Thanks for these great ideas! Gift BasketsReplyDelete